Friday, July 31, 2009

Get in Line Brother #15 - U.S. - UBS Settlement Reported

The newspapers are reporting that the U.S. and UBS have reached some agreement. The Wall Street Journal's article is here. The announcement was made in a teleconference in the pending John Doe summons case.

I don't plan to piecemeal my discussion of the settlement as rumors, good and bad, float around the internet and other places. When something reasonably concrete comes out, I may provide whatever comments I think my readers would be interested in having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comment is relevant to the blog entry. For those regular commenters on the blog who otherwise do not want to identify by name, readers would find it helpful if you would choose a unique anonymous indentifier other than just Anonymous. This will help readers identify other comments from a trusted source, so to speak.